Sunday 23 February 2014

The Greatest Romance Movies of All Time

These are the greatest romance films I've ever seen. It is a list that shall forever grow with every masterpiece of love and heart-ache that I see. The romances range from the humble spark between tramp and flower-girl (City Lights), to the fiery passion between two young women (Blue is the Warmest Colour).


What are your favourite Romance Movies?

If there are great romance movies you think I haven't seen, please let me know! 

4 comments:

  1. It's a great list! Absolutely love some of those movies(:
    The only ones that seem missing are Before Sunrise, Before Sunset and Before Midnight, my personal favorites.
    I yet have to watch a lot of movies you picked haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually haven't seen that series yet. I'm saving watching them for a special someone :) haha

      Delete
    2. That sounds so sweet!(:
      I mean, that series is a must, but I guess watching the movies with *that* special someone would be just so...
      I have no words haha!

      Delete
  2. There's some good ones on here. Casablanca and The African Queen are both romances I love. Also The Princess Bride and Gone With the Wind.

    I'm not normally a fan of romance, but I did recently do reviews of the first two installments of the "Before" trilogy, both of which were really good:
    http://hitchcocksworld.blogspot.ca/2014/04/before-sunrise-romance-at-its-finest.html
    http://hitchcocksworld.blogspot.ca/2014/05/before-sunset-fine-romance.html

    Also, if you want a science fiction romance you could try John Carpenter's Starman: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088172/?ref_=nv_sr_1. Contact and Solaris (the Clooney version) are both good choices as well.

    ReplyDelete